Friday, May 12, 2017

Response to "Gun Control"

I would have to say that I disagree with both Reanne and Sonia on this topic. Yes, gun violence is a major problem in today's society but it is not because of people who follow the rules and regulations and get their guns legally. The problem is the people who get them illegally. The problem I see with taking guns away from those who are mentally stable and have followed all the rules to be able to carry those guns is that just make it harder to stop those who get the guns illegally. There have been so many cases where someone with a concealed gun license has saved lives. If anything, knowing a couple students around me have concealed handguns license would make me feel safer because I know they did things by the book. They know what they are doing, they have passed the necessary tests and procedures, and one day they could save my life. It isn't the people with concealed carry license that are shooting up schools and robbing gas stations, it's the people who get those guns illegally. Selfless Globe

No comments:

Post a Comment